Win the new Dunlop FX 500 and feel power at full force!
The Dunlop FX Series is a new launch of tennis rackets and apparel from legendary tennis brand Dunlop and we’ve got a tennis racket and bag from the range to give away
Dunlop are enjoying the moment! Their new Japanese owners are investing heavily in research and technology which has delivered an exciting new range of rackets, the FX Series. The ‘F’ in FX stands for ‘Force’ which is what this racket will help you create on the courts. Power at full force!
Designed to deliver tennis players controlled power, a larger sweet spot, reduced vibration but increased control, the FX Series performed brilliantly in our recent tennishead play test. Our expert testers found the racket delivered that promise of maximum controlled power. In fact they likened it to playing with a Babolat Pure Drive which is quite a recommendation. But why not see for yourself by watching our Dunlop FX 500 play test video:
Now we’ve teamed up with Dunlop to offer one lucky player the chance to win a Dunlop FX 500 plus 1 x FX 8 racket thermo bag simply by entering our free competition below. Good luck to you all!
Terms and conditions here
- Join the tennishead CLUB and receive £250/$350 of FREE GEAR including ASICS Gel-Resolution 8 trainers, shorts, shirt & socks
- Keep up to date with the breaking news & tennis action at our tennis news section
- Win amazing prizes by entering our competitions
- Learn more about your favourite players including Roger Federer, Rafa Nadal and Novak Djokovic
- Check out the latest tennis equipment with our tennis gear reviews
- Receive regular updates in our legendary free newsletter
- Read in depth features with stunning photography in tennishead magazine
- Can’t visit the tournaments you love? Check out our guide on how to watch tennis on TV
- Don’t miss a thing with our Live Scores service
- Follow tennishead on social media at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube
- EXCLUSIVE 5% DISCOUNT for all tennishead readers on tennis rackets, balls, clothing, shoes & accessories with All Things Tennis, our dedicated tennis gear partner