Win 2 dozen Head Tour tennis balls
What better way to return to the tennis courts once the lockdown is over than with your own stash of sparkling new Head Tour tennis balls? Win 24 of these top of the range balls in our exclusive competition
We’ve teamed up with AllThingsTennis.co.uk (ATT), the UK’s fastest growing dedicated tennis retailer, to offer you the chance to win this fantastic prize. They’ve kindly given us 6 cans with 4 balls per can, so that’s 24 balls in total. With a retail value of £36 you are sure to play a blistering game with this superb prize.
Tested with several top players, the HEAD TOUR ball went through rigorous measures to ensure that it provides the perfect mix of spin and control. Thanks to Encore™ Technology, HEAD’s flagship tennis ball is highly durable, while SmartOptik Technology ensures an improved visibility at all times and on every surface. This is the ultimate ball for the world’s best courts, perfectly capable of withstanding the world’s hardest serves, forehands and backhands.
- 4 balls per can
To win this prize simply answer the simple question below and cross your fingers for good luck!
By the way, AllThingsTennis.co.uk (ATT) are offering tennishead readers a 5% discount on anything you buy online, just follow this link and the 5% will be discounted when you reach the checkout. Or use discount code: TENNISHEAD5
This competition is now closed. For more amazing free competitions click here
- Join the tennishead CLUB and receive £250/$350 of FREE GEAR including ASICS Gel-Resolution 8 trainers, shorts, shirt & socks
- Keep up to date with the breaking news & tennis action at our tennis news section
- Win amazing prizes by entering our competitions
- Learn more about your favourite players including Roger Federer, Rafa Nadal and Novak Djokovic
- Check out the latest tennis equipment with our tennis gear reviews
- Receive regular updates in our legendary free newsletter
- Read in depth features with stunning photography in tennishead magazine
- Can’t visit the tournaments you love? Check out our guide on how to watch tennis on TV
- Don’t miss a thing with our Live Scores service
- Follow tennishead on social media at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube
- EXCLUSIVE 5% DISCOUNT for all tennishead readers on tennis rackets, balls, clothing, shoes & accessories with All Things Tennis, our dedicated tennis gear partner