Schwartzman, Monfils headline Sofia Open field
World number eight Diego Schwartzman is the highest-ranked player set to play at the Sofia Open in November.
The tournament in Bulgaria is set to start on the 9th November and will be the final tournament before the ATP Finals in London, which is still set to be held in London despite the disruption to the tour caused by COVID-19.
Schwartzman will be joined by the likes of Gael Monfils who is currently set to be the second seed at the tournament, barring any late wildcards for top-ten players.
2016 champion Roberto Bautista Agut will look to regain his titles, with former Grand Slam finalists Kevin Anderson, Milos Raonic and Kei Nishikori also all entered into the draw.
Young Canadians Felix Auger-Aliassime and Denis Shapovalov are also entered, as is recent US Open semi-finalist Pablo Carreno Busta and quarter-finalist Borna Coric.
Fabio Fognini and Casper Ruud are amongst the other names in the draw, with the likes of Marin Cilic and Kyle Edmund currently set to enter the qualifying draw for the tournament.
Join the tennishead CLUB and receive £250/$350 of FREE GEAR including ASICS Gel-Resolution 8 trainers, shorts, shirt & socks
- Keep up to date with the breaking news & tennis action at our tennis news section
- Win amazing prizes by entering our competitions
- Learn more about your favourite players including Roger Federer, Rafa Nadal and Novak Djokovic
- Check out the latest tennis equipment with our tennis gear reviews
- Receive regular updates in our legendary free newsletter
- Read in depth features with stunning photography in tennishead magazine
- Can’t visit the tournaments you love? Check out our guide on how to watch tennis on TV
- Don’t miss a thing with our Live Scores service
- Follow tennishead on social media at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube
- EXCLUSIVE 5% DISCOUNT for all tennishead readers on tennis rackets, balls, clothing, shoes & accessories with All Things Tennis, our dedicated tennis gear partner