Quote Machine: No.1: Anna Kournikova
Originally published on: 26/02/10 14:11
The bit of the website where we sit back and scratch our heads at the utter nonsense spoken by tennis stars.
Ladies and gentlemen, this week we give you our top ten gems from shrinking violet and, erm, early riser Anna Kournikova
1. God gives all to those who get up early.
2. I am beautiful, famous and gorgeous. I could have any man in the world.
At this year’s Open, I’ll have five boyfriends.
3. It’s not really a shorter skirt, I just have longer legs…
4. I’m like the most expensive, exotic item on a gourmet menu. People can wonder about the sensuous delights of the dish, but they can’t afford such an expensive luxury.
5. I have a lot of boyfriends, I want you to write that. Every country I visit, I have a different boyfriend. And I kiss them all.
6. I am beautiful, famous and gorgeous.
7. Boyfriends have to understand my needs. I shower four times a day.
8. At this year’s Open, I’ll have five boyfriends.
9. The world believes all blondes are stupid and brunettes are smarter. Well, I disagree.
10. You don’t think people would go on about my looks if I was No. 500 in the world instead of No.12, do you? Anyway, as I keep telling everyone, you can’t blame me for looking like this on purpose.