Novak Djokovic reveals he has coronavirus all-clear after undergoing CT scan and extensive testing
Novak Djokovic has assured fans that he is completely recovered from his coronavirus infection after comprehensive medical testing.
The world number one tested positive for the virus on the Adria Tour in June and has understandably kept a low profile since as he focused on his recovery.
However, Djokovic thankfully suffered only mild symptoms without a fever, and he also now feels over the fatigued he felt initially too.
“I’ve done a CT scan of my chest, and OK, everything is clear,” Novak Djokovic told the New York Times.
“I’ve done several tests since my negative test for the coronavirus as well before coming to New York.”
“I’ve done my blood tests, my urine tests, my stool tests, everything that I possibly can.
“I’m obviously doing that prevention anyway but of course now more than ever because we don’t really know what we’re dealing with.”
- Join the tennishead CLUB and receive £250/$350 of FREE GEAR including ASICS Gel-Resolution 8 trainers, shorts, shirt & socks
- Keep up to date with the breaking news & tennis action at our tennis news section
- Win amazing prizes by entering our competitions
- Learn more about your favourite players including Roger Federer, Rafa Nadal and Novak Djokovic
- Check out the latest tennis equipment with our tennis gear reviews
- Receive regular updates in our legendary free newsletter
- Read in depth features with stunning photography in tennishead magazine
- Can’t visit the tournaments you love? Check out our guide on how to watch tennis on TV
- Don’t miss a thing with our Live Scores service
- Follow tennishead on social media at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube
- EXCLUSIVE 5% DISCOUNT for all tennishead readers on tennis rackets, balls, clothing, shoes & accessories with All Things Tennis, our dedicated tennis gear partner