ATP Masters 1000 Paris: Rafael Nadal seeks Paris title in strong field
The 49th edition of the Paris Masters will commence on the 2nd November, with Rafael Nadal still searching for his first Paris Masters title.
The Rolex Paris Masters is the final ATP Masters 1000 event of the season, with many players bidding to win the prestigious title and to clinch the final qualifying spots for the season-ending Nitto ATP finals.
Rafael Nadal last made it to the final of the Paris Masters in 2007 where he lost to Argentine David Nalbandian and the Spaniard will be eager to equal Djokovic’s 36 ATP Masters titles with a win in Paris.
After racking up the necessary points to finish World no.1 for a 6th time in Vienna before a disappointing defeat to Italian Lorenzo Sonego, Novak Djokovic has withdrawn from the tournament.
Where is the tournament held?
The Paris Masters is played indoors at the AccorHotels arena in the town of Bercy.
What dates does the tournament run?
2nd November – 8th November 2020
How many players and how many seeds are in the draw?
There are a total of 56 players and 16 seeds in the men’s singles. Top 10 players Rafael Nadal, Dominic Thiem, Stefanos Tsitsipas, Daniil Medvedev, Alexander Zverev, Andrey Rublev and Matteo Berrettini are all in action.
Ranking Points, Singles
Winner – 1,000 points
Finalist – 600 points
Semi-finalist – 360 points
Quarter-finalist – 180 points
Round of 16 – 90 points
Round of 32 – 45 points
Prize Money, Singles
Finalist – €227,000
Semi-finalist – €145,000
Quarter-finalist – €110,000
Round of 16 – €73,900
- Join the tennishead CLUB and receive £250/$350 of FREE GEAR including ASICS Gel-Resolution 8 trainers, shorts, shirt & socks
- Keep up to date with the breaking news & tennis action at our tennis news section
- Win amazing prizes by entering our competitions
- Learn more about your favourite players including Roger Federer, Rafa Nadal and Novak Djokovic
- Check out the latest tennis equipment with our tennis gear reviews
- Receive regular updates in our legendary free newsletter
- Read in depth features with stunning photography in tennishead magazine
- Can’t visit the tournaments you love? Check out our guide on how to watch tennis on TV
- Don’t miss a thing with our Live Scores service
- Follow tennishead on social media at Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube
- EXCLUSIVE 5% DISCOUNT for all tennishead readers on tennis rackets, balls, clothing, shoes & accessories with All Things Tennis, our dedicated tennis gear partner